Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Age Regression

While my specialties are Past Life Regression and Life Between Lives Spiritual Regression, I also use age regression quite often. After that, we are still able to communicate with the subconscious mind, though many times the client is not as deep as they would have been had they been through a past life exploration.

In these cases I usually provide addition deepening, or I may decide to use Ultra Height or the super conscious mind tap before requesting information by asking questions. It's not always the same, but I have noticed wonderful results in many cases, wonderful meaning that the client was able to access the information they were seeking.

Many tomes these will end up being 3-4 hour sessions, though I am considering breaking them up into multiple sessions...

Mark

Clincal Hypnotherapist
Past Life Regression in Dallas, Texas

#pastliferegression #quantumhealinghypnosis #lifebetweenlives #hypnotherapytraining #goodvibeshypnosis #secondgenerationhypnotherapist #alchemicalhypnotherapy #hypnosistraining  #pastliferegressiontraining

No comments:

Post a Comment