Sunday, October 13, 2013

Past Life Regression is More Popular Than Ever

Past Life Regression guru Dr. Brian Weiss appeared on Oprah on June 2, 2013. Both my phone and email were very active after that show. But the funny thing was things started picking up a week before the show.

Initially I thought it was due to the promo that had been airing on the Oprah Network, but I soon found out I was wrong. I asked a client when she wanted a session and she said that she had been watching the Long Island Medium, and she went to see a Past Life Regression Therapist to find out why she is a medium in this life.

I offer Past Life Regression in Dallas as well as in New Orleans, Houston, Oklahoma City, Arkansas, San Antonio, Atlanta and Charleston, SC (my hometown), so I had people contacting me from all over the place. I had a trip planned to Charleston starting on June 20, 2013, and thought I'd have some openings during my trip, but after these 2 shows I filled my schedule in Charleston.

I typically visit New Orleans and Houston for Past Life Regression every 4-5 months, but with all this media exposure I have been going even more often. I was in New Orleans and Houston in July and again in September and I have another trip to New Orleans scheduled for November. I'd like to return to Houston again before the end of the year, but I also need to go to Oklahoma City and I am not sure I will be able to fit both trips into my schedule. I have not been to Oklahoma since all the media exposure, so I have a lot of people waiting there for a session.

With all these sessions I am gathering more and more material for my upcoming Past Life Regression book. I have received multiple messages from spirit over the last 3 months letting me know that it is time to write my first book. The only snag I have now is that most of the content of my sessions are in audio format, thought I do take notes during the sessions.

My Past Life Regression and Life Between Lives clients in Dallas are glad I am back in Dallas now. I have been out of town during most of September and October but things are slowing down with my travels. I will have more time scheduled in Dallas through the end of the year, though part of that time I will be offering me Basic and Advanced Hypnotherapy Training in November and December.

In January 2014 I will be offering my Past Life Regression Training in Dallas which has now been extended to 4 days in order to allow more time for live demonstrations and supervised practice sessions during the class. With all the contacts in other locations I am planning more travels in 2014, though these will include Past Life Regression and Life Between Lives sessions as well as Hypnotherapy Training and Past Life Regression Training in Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and Atlanta.

#pastliferegression #quantumhealinghypnosis #lifebetweenlives #hypnotherapytraining #goodvibeshypnosis #secondgenerationhypnotherapist #alchemicalhypnotherapy #hypnosistraining

No comments:

Post a Comment