Thursday, March 20, 2014

Oklahoma City Past Life Regression

Well, Past Life Regression in Oklahoma City is not exactly Past Life Regression in Dallas, but it's not too far away. I have lost track of how many times I have traveled to Oklahoma City for sessions, though I guess that doesn't matter.

I have an excellent place to work there as well, I work out of the office of Timothy Trujillo which is called First Medicines. I had the opportunity to study with Timothy in my first hypnotherapy class back in 2003 and when I started traveling to Oklahoma City I reconnected with him and discovered that he has space at his office for me when I am in town.

It's interesting traveling around to different locations, the people are different but it does not matter when I go the one thing I find in common is that more and more people are opening up and beginning to understand that there is more going on around them than they believed. People are changing and accepting ideas that may have not been accepted even 5 or 10 years ago, much less 50 years ago when my father was doing Past Life Regression back in Charleston, SC where I grew up.

I visited Oklahoma City for Past Life Regression in December 2013 and once I got there I realized that out of my 7 clients, only one was female, the rest were men ranging in age from mid 30's to 72. There were some interesting sessions there, which is not out or the ordinary.

So here I go again, returning to Oklahoma City sooner than I thought I would. I guess more people open up to the concept of reincarnation, they decide that they want to explore Past Life Regression and Life Between Lives, even if they do live in Oklahoma City.

Check out the event on facebook or you can visit my website for additional information about my upcoming visit to Oklahoma City as well as future visits. It looks like I will be traveling to Oklahoma City 2 or 3 times a year.

#pastliferegression #quantumhealinghypnosis #lifebetweenlives #hypnotherapytraining #goodvibeshypnosis #secondgenerationhypnotherapist #alchemicalhypnotherapy #hypnosistraining




No comments:

Post a Comment